Become NetSpend Premier & Get Best Level Of Service
NetSpend prepaid cards are available online and in renowned grocery stores and pharmacies in the United States. Federally regulated financial institutions issue Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards with features for spending, adding, withdrawing and managing funds.
You can experience the convenient features including:
- Standard bank and person-to-person transfers
- Free Direct Deposit
- Anytime text alerts or email service
- Mobile app and online account centers for more convenience
- Budgeting tools for free
- Payback Rewards
- Best banking solution
- Excellent rate savings account
- Convenient and secure to use anywhere
It’s easy to get upgraded to the premier. Follow the steps cited as:
- Get your prepaid card
- Set up direct deposit for free.
- Get $500 in federal benefits and Payroll Direct Deposits in a month.
That’s it. You will automatically upgrade to a NetSpend Premier Card.
Already Have A Card?
Log in to check your card account’s premium eligibility.
- To account center, go to netspend.com web address from web browser.
- Select “Account Login” tab at the right-hand side of the page.
- You will see the login portal on your screen.
- Provide the details required to fill out the form to access your account.
- Enter your username.
- Type correct password as you saved at the time of enrollment.
- Tap the button that says “Login.”
- Help Logging In? Go with “Forgot Password” and “Forgot Username” links to retrieve your password and ID respectively.
Online Account Registration:
Register your debit card for online access.
- Select “Activate New Card or Register for Online Access” link at the login page.
- You need to provide your card number and CVC code for identification.
- You may ask to provide your fist name, last name, address, Apt. #, city & state, ZIP code, date of birth and social security number and identifying documents.
Registration is quick and free of cost. Through your account, you will get up-to-the-minute payment information, pay bills and change your address with ease.
Don’t Have A Card Yet?
All you need is to complete a secure online form and submit it to get your card by mail.
- The application is available at netspend.com/prepaid-debit-card/applyNow.
- Visit the page and start providing your information.
- Provide your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Type your current home address (PO Box not allowed), apartment number, state, city, and ZIP code.
- You need to provide your email address. The company will email you about new offers and application status.
- Pick up a payment option you would like to get faster with direct deposit.
- Pick up a card.
- Click “Continue” button.
- Complete all required fields and submit your application.
- It may take seven to ten days to mail your card to your mailing address.
- Once you have received your card, activate your card for immediate use.
- No credit check
- No minimum balance
- No activation fee
Use a quick way to get plastic and delete traditional checking account and related issues. Just use the Prepaid Card to:
- Use everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Pay bills and make purchases online
- Protect your money
Enroll For Direct Deposit:
Paychecks: Your salary will directly deposit in your card account.
- Log in to the online account.
- Print out direct deposit application form.
- Provide your details in the form and give it to your employer.
- Check your account to get funds
Tax Compensations: Use your card account to receive Federal tax reimbursements. Just have them dropped electronically directly into your card account.
Federal Government & State Benefits: Use a prepaid card to get your benefit payments faster. Customers use their prepaid cards for payroll and, social security direct deposit, and other state benefits such as SSI, pension, veteran’s benefits, DFAS and railroad retirement benefits.
NetSpend Premier Benefits:
Monthly Fee Advantage Plan: As a primer, you will get about 50% discount offer on the unlimited purchase transaction for a monthly fee of just $5.1.
A Purchase Cushion: You will enjoy up to a $10 purchase cushion with your card account.
No Cost Personalized Card: You can customize your Premier Prepaid Debit Card.
- Add a photo of a special memory
- Add your picture for an extra cover of security
- Your first card is free.
- You have to pay $4.95 for each other custom card you
Premier Prepaid Cardholders will receive the best level of services and features. It’s safe and convenient, and you are in control of your money.